The Redmi Note 11T 5G is the first Redmi Note 11 phone to be released in India.
- It is having powerful prosessor the MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC
- Phone have massive 5,000mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging
- It has a big camera module but Three a dual-camera setup with 50 mp ai and 16 mp front camera
- 90Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate with FHD+ Display and much more specs like reading mode
The Redmi Note 11T 5G is India’s newest inexpensive smartphone with 5G
capability. The Redmi Note 10T 5G was released less than six months ago, and
this new model is its replacement. However, treating the Redmi Note 11T 5G
as a slight upgrade would be unfair. The MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC, which is
made on a 6nm technology, powers this new smartphone. It
also has a 90Hz display and can charge at a rate of 33W.
- IPS display with a 6.6-inch diagonal
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is a type of scratch-resistant glass developed by Corning.
- Onboard memory of 6 GB Good performance
- Support for 5G
- Fast charging is possible
- No AMOLED panel.
- Cameras are average.
- Design with a lot of bulk
- Hybrid storage expansion slot
Redmi Note 11T 5G price in India
The base variant of the Redmi Note 11T 5G costs Rs. 16,999 in India. It has 6GB of RAM and
64GB of storage.
The base model, which comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, costs Rs. 17,999, whi
le the top-end model, which comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, costs Rs. 19,999.
Xiaomi is offering a Rs 1,000 discount as an initial offer, while ICICI Bank is also offering a Rs
1,000 discount to its cardholders.
Each variant’s pricing is essentially reduced by Rs. 2,000 as a result of these changes.
SmartPhone is available in three colour options: Stardust White, Aquamarine Bl
ue, and Matte Black.